Thursday, October 07, 2004

Thursday Night Live

Leah and I are hanging out tonight. She's working on her BSF (I should be, too). I caught up on some bills and am reading to her out loud from Bethany's latest update (first day of work). We are about to head to Vespers.

(www.greenville.edu) is that a shameless plug for Greenville? Or for visiting me? cleverly, I think i've managed to do BOTH!

1 week until my parents are here visiting. CAN'T wait. They get to see a game, experience my friends, maybe even hear Sausage Fest (a local "GC" band) live.. and then we're going to SIX FLAGS. crazy.

3 weeks until Kristen and Brian visit. I ALSO can't wait for that one. I think I'm hyper excited about these things, but I just like having my "worlds collide".

OK - I'm closing my eyes for 10 minutes before Vespers.

Love, T

No comments: