Friday, March 31, 2006

Baylor Bears

Well, its official... I'm going to be a Baylor Bear!

I've made the decision to attend Baylor University and pursue my master of science degree in Student Services Administration. During my two-year tenure there I will be working in University Ministries as a graduate assistant. My area of work will be in discipline specific missions. (http://www.baylor.edu/um/missions.php) I'll be working to plan and execute mission trips for the college and even have the opportunity to go on the trips! This year they are sending/ have sent three trips, to Honduras, Armenia and Kenya! Their program is really innovative in that the groups within the trip are organized by educational disciplines and led by faculty members.

So that news is VERY exciting! :) And I am excited, though also a little trepidatious about the new opportunity, expectations, and whether or not I can do it! yikes!

If you are the praying type, I would covet your prayers to raise the finances necessary to move to Waco and for my finishing strong here at Greenville. I would also appreciate your prayers to enable me in advance to do what I'll need to be able to afford to live there (I will be recieving a small stipend) and for the materials I will need to purchase (considering purchasing a laptop).

There will be more news to come, but for now - Sic'em Bears! And Go Greenville Panthers!

Love, Tiff

No comments: