Friday, March 10, 2006

WEDDING


Here are some pictures from my friend Leah's wedding. I made them into collages so that there would be less pics on the post. There's also a pic of my friend Bethany - dressed up like a J.Crew Bride (but shhh, her outfit was all Anne Taylor).



who'swho, what's what: L-R/Top-Bottom: window decoration, pew bow, wedding dress, me and tiffany (rowe) alf, leah and chris before the wedding, leah and her dad, reception, the crazy bridesmaids, bouquet, leah with her niece (flower girl) elaine, me and krismastina (her real name is Kristina, but I like that version better, me with maura (l) and jenn (r), leah and her sister kortni, leah with me, jenn and maura, reception candle, leah's neck (she has a good neck)

(below) Bethany - J.Crew bride. If I had had my camera set on a faster setting I think it would REALLY look like a catalog pic. :) Plus, she's adorable, so that helps.

If you've never used "Picasa" - you are missing out! Bethany was right - its a great tool! I used it to make the collage above and the one below. I love collage photos, actually, and sometimes throw my pics on a table or background and then take a picture of the pictures - its just neat to capture a bunch of memories in one shot. Picasa throws these pics down in the order you selected them, so the only downside is that you can't pick which are on top or which corners are visible. I cropped this one so it looked fuller, but frankly, i love both this collage and the one on top. near the top left corner you can see me and my friend, Laura (we are sisters in heart), to the right of that you just catch Jenn and Amanda's faces (and my left eye) when those two, me and Maura took a pic of ourselves. :)
Good times!

1 comment:

Erin said...

My only complaint is that it won't let me click on it to make it bigger! You'll have to post some of those individually because seeing them that small is not satisfying enough!