Monday, August 01, 2005

Updates (timely... or rather.... late)

Hi everyone!

Started my new job 3 weeks ago! (see pics below) I've been enjoying getting to know people and getting the hang of it all. Its actually kind of nice to get to work at 6am and get off at 2:30! Its like having 2 full days of time every day!! But I will admit that being back in the "cloud" (my bed) makes it hard to get up in the AM!

This weekend I went to the wedding of one of our football players. Doug and Ashlee Smith. Very fun time. I rode up and back with Jenn and enjoyed the time in the car together. On the way up I read aloud to us from "Gold Cord" by Amy Carmichael. I'm fascinated by her life and writing and it was nice to read it with someone.

Recently I picked up a book, "Then Sings my Soul" and am using it in the morning during my reading time. Its great. Check it out at Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0785249397/qid=1122907311/sr=8-1/ref=pd_bbs_sbs_1/102-5751600-0928926?v=glance&s=books&n=507846

Thats it for now - there are probably more updates, but its hard to keep a stream of consciousness while I'm handing out locker keys and making conversation.

God bless you today!
Love, Tiffani

No comments: