Tuesday, August 02, 2005

The City of God and the City of Man

http://www.desiringgod.org/library/fresh_words/2005/072005.html

Check out this link for an article from John Piper's ministry: Desiring God. This article was written by a colleague of his (I think) and has references for all sorts of books on current issues within Christendom.

Some good recommendations for us to check out.

Its important for us to be informed about issues in culture, to know where we stand and what the bible says. We are called to be IN the world (though not of it), which I think means to be aware of what is going on, to participate in conversation and discussion but not to participate in those actions which set themselves up against Christ.

Enjoy!
Love, Tiff

1 comment:

bleev said...

This is SOOO awesome!! It makes me want to read like crazy!! Are you going to pursue any of those books? I just skimmed Justin's article but I love it -
-B-