Thursday, June 29, 2006

Pics - which said they loaded yesterday... but clearly didn't.





From Top to Bottom (not putting words between them so that you can click and look at them bigger...):
1) Andy and Laura Peterson and I under the sunburst
2) The view from under the archway
3) The glass in the glass-filled boat
4) More sunburst (I loved these ones!)
5) The chandelier as you walk into the MoBot gardens

Check out the website at: http://www.mobot.org/

Also, there are more pictures posted on my flickr account (click the changing photos to the right). I can't add any more now till July because I'm cheap (read: broke) and won't upgrade to the deluxe account.

p.s. to you scrapbookers out there: I decided to sell almost all my scrapping stuff - paper scraps, stamps, embellishments.... its a sad day.

1 comment:

Alexis Cruikshank said...

Wow, those photos are amazing! Could you have had a more beautiful backdrop?

Great shots!