Friday, September 02, 2005

Elijah - "the ladies man" - Walker


Seriously, this kid loves blondes. For those of you who don't remember what I look like... I am not a blonde. And don't get me wrong, he and I like each other a lot. I can even get him to smile at me most days. But not yesterday. Yesterday we were taking media guide photos with the staff and Elijah was in one. He was not so happy to be in pictures for most of them. But in the end Beth said, "Let's get one of him in his cute sweater" and so we decided to give it a try. As I went to snap the shot, he was fussy and nothing I or Joel (also a brunette) could do would make him happy. So I said, "Laura, we need a blonde! Stat!" and Laura comes over and says - in her best lovely blonde voice (I'm not making this up here), "Hey, baby!" - and this is the face he makes.

This kid is going to be a lady-killer when he grows up.

Have a great day.

No comments: