Thursday, March 03, 2005

Single-ness?

http://www.pcpc.org/ministries/singles/singledout.asp

If you have a few minutes, I encourage you to check out this attached article, written from the perspective of a 30-something single woman in the last couple years. (She is now married.)

I think that its a SUPER call for single people and married people to forget about their "status" and simply serve. Which (most days) is my motto as well.

For the hesitant - here is an excerpt:
Had I any vague premonition of my present plight when I was six, I would have demanded that Stephen Herbison (incontestably the catch of the second grade) put his marriage proposal into writing and have it notarized. I do want this piece to be practical, so to all you first-graders: CARPE DIEM.


Blessings.
Tiffani

No comments: