Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Exciting News!

I found out late last week that the graduate assistantship I will be doing at Baylor is in fact NOT the Missions one.... its even BETTER! My original first choice when talking to the University Minsitries (UM) staff was a position that worked with the chaplains of student organizations on campus, helping them to do bible studies and infuse spiritual teaching into their groups.

I thought the missions position was interesting, but my heart was really in the other position. So when I got the letter saying I was going to work with missions I wasn't disappointed - I was excited that I was going to be working in UM for two years.

But now I'm SUPER EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I get to work with students, building relationships, helping them teach and counsel their groups and primarily I get to work with Greek Life, trying to help them create inroads for spiritual growth in the sororities and fraternities on campus.

Its a great day to be alive! What fun of the Lord to give me that treat.

No comments: