Wednesday, December 28, 2005

NANO-Nano




Not like Mork from Ork.... "Nanoo, Nanoo" but more like NANO!!!!!!!!!!

I'm really excited about the gifts I received for Christmas. First of all, I recieved a little cash that allowed me to go shopping with my mom and get a few pairs of pants, a few tops and a case for my new ipod nano. :) :)

I also got a new ipod nano. this was the gift I was saving up for myself, but then in the face of a couple unforseen expenses hadn't been able to purchase... In an awesome display of parental love, my parent's purchased one for me. This Christmas was over the top that way. My dad got the big Ipod from my mom (the 40-gigger was on sale for the price of the 20 - shocking!) and my brother got all this poker stuff. Neat.

Anyway, here are a couple pics of the nano. I'm loading it with songs on my mom's computer, then will revamp the lists, etc when I get home.... but I want to be able to listen to it now. :)
(above - the nano with its color screen, in its cute pink case and a side view - this joker is SMALL!)

Anyway, thats not a great update, except I'm excited about it today. More updates to come involving grad schools and jobs.

Love, Tiff

No comments: